Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Cameron Highlands: A Recollection

As the events of the following day unfolded, my camera became my memory..
and so it shall do the talking.
.
Feeling the urge to hike again, and seeing as we had such beautiful weather, we proceeded to scale Gunung Brinchang yet again - in much more relaxed spirits than during the previous attempt.























I'd have to say the reward at the end was well worth it.

Mt. Irau in the background.






Even the telco towers were scenic.









It was a quick lunch after, then off to Robinson's Falls








.

.

to relax a little..









to camwhore a little..










and to just be a little bit funny.



All in all I'd have to say..
..it was a pretty fruitful trip.
.
for more pictures, tap.

2 comments:

Kevin Teoh said...

eh, thats my shirt boy.

jote said...

eh, those're my sunglasses bro.