Monday, July 02, 2007

Cameron Highlands: An Introduction

This is a delayed post.
These events happened almost a week ago.
This is a true story.

It all began with 10, which soon became 9, which turned into 8, which became 7.
until finally, only the 6 of us remained.
ChingChing, KienKhong, HannTsong, WuiLeng, myself and Sarah
.
The 6 of us, destined to spend 3 days together in the sanctuary we now recognise Cameron Highlands to be.
.
Eh seriously - I think I'm in love with the place.
I mean, the fresh air alone is attraction enough.
(for any foreign readers who stumble across this, fresh air is an extremely rare commodity here- usually found only in museums)
.
Of course, there's also the wonderful weather and the temperate temperature to consider..

And what about the seemingly endless amount of strawberries available?

Even the flowers seem to bloom more beautifully here..

And of course, how could I neglect to mention the beautiful, rolling green hills?

All in all,

I believe it is a fair, possibly downplayed observation

when I say that Cameron Highlands..

..is truly a beautiful place.

No comments: