Wednesday, July 04, 2007

License To Thrill: A Levels Ball 2007

The first day of July brought with it HELP's annual A Levels Ball, which is in almost every sense the last time many of us will be seeing each other- basically the perfect excuse to pull out those cameras and snap away.

Held in Mandarin Oriental KL, the somewhat cornily themed "License To Thrill" ball got underway punctually (by Malaysian standards anyway- that is to say, half an hour behind time) with everyone gradually settling in for the evening.

With the emceeing being well taken care of by hitzDOTfm's Junior and Mix's DJ Dan, the night rolled on with performances by several A Levels students, both past and present, among the most notable of which was the sudden, spontaneous participation of our very own Ms Caroline in a dance performed by Divya and Stutti. I'll post the video when if I figure out how.

Of course, all of this was interspersed with ample camwhoring, the fruits of which you shall now witness..

Table 34

Michelle, Krys, Sarah and I Me and the Mafia Don, Jonson


Sarah and I, Billy and YiWayneThe HELP KorBubuans YiLyn and I

Dancing to the beat of Borange My Twin: Nian King

with Agnes and PearlyHarry Potter, myself, Poledance King and Superman
WuiLeng and Sarah

My baby and I

Adrian, Nizam, myself, Shamir, Kenneth, Bryan and Duey

Sabak Bernam and Sungai Besar come together: Aaron Hee and I

The Lit Bunch: myself, SuYin, Sumi, Balqis, HsiaoVern and Aaron
with SheuJeen and Sithira

From Playgroup Playmates to Prom Royalty: Sukanya and I

Perks of being Prom King:

- World's ugliest Boy London watch

- Free 3 months Fitness First membership

- RM270 worth of XTion Paintball vouchers

- Adidas football

- RM50 Sports Planet voucher

- ekSPlorer magazine

- RM200 Celzone voucher

- Borders vouchers

- 2 movie passes



It was overall a fun night with lots of merrymaking, courtesy of the organising committee. I enjoyed myself thoroughly and I'm pretty sure everyone else did as well. Kudos to the committee for a job well done and thank you to everyone for putting up with me for the past year and a half- it was great getting to know you.

And now, to further enhance the emo-ness, this is the sight that greeted us upon our departure.



Strikes a chord, doesn't it?
.
for more pictures, tap.

No comments: