Friday, July 20, 2007

A Blogger's Holiday

Well, the time has come for me to bid a temporary farewell to all of you. Tonight, at 5 minutes past midnight on the 21st of July, I will be departing for Europe and will be away for a duration of 4 to 8 weeks.

As my access to the internet will be somewhat limited there, I cannot guarantee that there will be any updates on this page until I return. I will, however, try my best to keep you informed and up to date on my activities there- so do drop in once in a while.

As a prologue-of-sorts to my vacation posts, here are some of the places I'll be visiting:

London, England:Helsinki, Finland:Zurich, Switzerland:Tirol, Italy:
So wish me a good flight, and I'll see the lot of you when I get back.

Until then, cheers.

2 comments:

Mic. Tham said...

I know that means PEPSI *pop*

First time stumbled upon this blog and you've had an awesome one. Especially nice Nikon momentS. Lolx :)

Travel Insurance Insider said...

Your tour covers some great places in Europe! I hope you are prepared with travel insurance! Good luck! :-)